Reposted because this is always relevant.
Printing at the Olson Library is outlined at this link. Your NMU issued laptop has all the necessary printers loaded, and as noted in the above link, the printers are Library Laser (for black & white) or Library Color Laser. Are you using your own laptop instead of the one you were issued? Check out these tips. Using your own Mac and need printers added? Go here.
- You will need your NMU ID (aka Wildcat Express Card) to print. There must be money on your account (CatCash, not Dining Dollars). Instructions here.
- Yes, we can make change: give us coins or a large bill.
- If the lines are long for printing black and white and you are in a hurry, go down to the Helpdesk and use their printer. That printer is also on the Library Laser network.
- Do not use wimax. Get off that on campus and use the wifi network.
- If wifi can’t connect, reboot (yes, that’s the old standby–but many times it works).
- For other notes on printing, search this blog for “printing”.