Originally posted on 7/13/12
NMU’s Active Learning Studio classroom has a very full schedule of courses for the upcoming Fall 2012 semester. The room is booked almost solidly from 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and there is an additional evening course on Thursdays. Friday has a long open stretch between 11:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. We’d like to see more even scheduling, but over the years many NMU courses have fallen into a Monday-Thursday scheduling pattern that is a challenge to change. The good news is that we’ll be able to use that time slot for training sessions and maintenance as needed.
All six Catalysts and both PIs will be teaching in the room:
- Robert Legg, GC 235 Quantitative Methods
- Mike Martin, MET 420 Fluid Mechanics
- Alec Lindsay, BI 111 Introductory Biology: Principles
- Tom Getman, CH 112 General Chemistry II
- Quinghong Zhang, CH 112 General Chemistry II
- Will Tireman, PH 201 College Physics I
- J.D. Phillips, MA 312 Abstract Algebra with Applications
- Jill Leonard, BI 310 Ecology Theory and Methods
In addition, three additional biology courses, a nursing course, and an information science course will be offered in the room.