Printing at the Library: Answers to your Questions (updated September 2014)
Printing at the Olson Library is outlined here. Your NMU issued laptop has all the necessary printers loaded, and as noted in the link, the printers are Library Laser (for black & white) or Color Library Laser. Are you using your own laptop instead? Check out these tips.
- Yes, we can make change: give us coins or a large bill.
- If the lines are long for printing black and white and you are in a hurry, go down to the Helpdesk and use their printer. That printer is also on the Library Laser network.
- Do not use wimax. Get off that on campus and use the wifi network.
- If wifi can’t connect, reboot (yes, that’s the old standby–but many times it works)
- For other notes on printing, search this blog for “printing”.