Olson Library maintains 1 color and 2 black & white laser printers. Both printers are configured on NMU issued laptops as well as the public computers located in the library. The cost is .05 cents a page for black & white and .15 cents a page for color copies and you must have money (Catcash) on your NMU ID (Wildcat Express Card) to print. The printers do not accept cash.
You can add additional CatCash to your Wildcat Express Card via the automated teller located in the lobby of the library ($1 minimum). Additionally, you can add CatCash to your Wildcat Express Card online with a major credit card. There is a $20.00 minimum deposit when adding CatCash with a credit card. See Adding CatCash for additional details.
For visitors who do not have a Wildcat Express card, you can purchase a print card from the automated teller located in the lobby of the library. The cost is $5.00 and comes with $3.00 worth of printing (additional money can be added). The cost of the card, and any unused money, are non-refundable.
Your computer must be connected to the campus network in order to print. To test your connection, open your Internet browser and go to google.com. If you are unable to connect to Google it is likely you are not properly connected to the network. If you were previously connected to the network from another location you may need to disconnect then reconnect. If you are having trouble connecting to the network, stop at the public services desk for assistance.
Once you are connected to the network,
- Select the print command from your application.
- Select either Library Laser (for black & white) or Color Library Laser from the printer options.
- Swipe your Wildcat Express Card at the laser printer workstation.
- Highlight your document and click the print button (identify your document by your user id or the number found on the monitor if using one of the library public computers).
- Click the logout button when you are finished printing.